Friday, March 6, 2009

NOOO! Exam is coming soon.

Everything's gonna be tough. =(

Word to describe today is tired. But had fun too. :p

Mun How looks tired this morning but he still very funny. Chatted with him as usual in line. So it's pj period. Raymond Lee, our pj teacher was screwed by headmaster in a brainless way! Urghh! Damn the headmaster! Just give him a shit when you see him ya! Well, not kick volleyball this time but is football. LOL! We had a match against 5V1. Seriously..they are very teamwork. Exhausted la play with them. XD In the end, we lose to them 1-2. Aiya, it's better than nothing right?

LOL! Faizal twisted his neck becoz of see lenglui. Girls! whee..
And wth. Kogilam seems changed her attitude to us. But I think it can't tahan lama la.
Xue Qiu was crapping around. Funny PBSM dude.
I changed my seat to sit beside Colin then. We were chatting about many things during bm period. =)
Oh ya a gang include me were chatting during pearly's period. Gajah was badly zak by us. *Gajah-gajah ^^
Arranged table for next week exam at last period. Yeah my seat is at the back sekali as u guys knw la. LOL!

Mun How sms me juz now wanna go swimming anot tmr. Sry la man, I can't made it coz I wanna sleep at home. Hehe

"Bila yang tertulis untukku, adalah yang terbaik untukmu."
Meaningful lyrics, Samsons-Kenangan Terindah

Goodnite and have a sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment