Tuesday, March 3, 2009

INSANE lame around! XDD

Went to jj last nite. It's been a long time i din go thr. 3 mths I think. LOL!

So juz simply walking around. Bought some buku karangan for coming exam and a map at popular. Coz y? Decide to go to kl with my friends after exam and I dunno the jalan-jalan in kl maybe it can help me. The map costs 10 s0mething bucks ahh. Duhh! I still not sure who's going also. Deric can't made it, Kar Lu still wondering and I haven't ask for my mum's permission. Hope she'll let me go. =) Colin called me when I wanna left. He wanted me to response on his plurk wor. 1000 responses a day rite? Haih..

Skul was boring. I'm not paying attention in class today. Crapping around again! XD Gajah played water with me. Ishhh! Childish la him! YAY! I pointed middle finger to kogilam and whee he din discover. I named her kinling k btw coz she said Chinese always call kinling in Cantonese and can't we called Indian kah. ==

Anyway, Jay said my mum's car rim was nice. Thx ya! I love it too. Hehe

Take care =]

No comments:

Post a Comment