Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let's woohoo.. =D
Finally it's overrr! Happy-nya. =) What else? Exam la.
Erm..still okay la the exam. But urghh I did badly in Sej today.
Form 4 syllabus was damn hard la. XD Dunno why I'm tired every night. Fall asleep during studying. That's why! LOL! I meniru Sej during Pearly's period. Cute name rite? aha.
She's good but i mean she allowed us meniru la. hehe. We talked somemore. LOL! That's evil 4V1. Roar! Btw, she teachs account.

Aiks..din shout oso after exam.
Coz Ong wanted us collected the paper row by row then only can leave. C'mon la, it's last day of exam. We need to SHOUT you know! XDD

Oh ya, I saw many SPM candidates came back to collect their results.
And dunno why some of them were wearing cap.
At last I knew some of them were just came back from NS.
So I was like "Ohhh..i see". Aiyo..no need like this la..girl meh? LOL!
Andand I got 64% for my chinese yesterday. No comments. TT
So fast the teacher marked the paper leh.
Err..account? EA? Scared fail la.

But nvm say hello to holiday.
Anyway wish you guys have fun during holiday and take care.
Adios. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment