Sunday, February 22, 2009

johnaintlazy?

Haih.. dunno wat to blog also. So just crapping around la. LOL!
Got up early. Parents went out for breakfast without wake me up again! Ishh..
nvm. I told myself I'm a big guy and i'll take care of myself! hehe
So, ate two slices of high5.
Then, sticking my ass in front of comp chair checked football results on soccernet.
And Ahhh wth!! Arsenal goalless draw again! =. = C'mon la, my beloved gunners. You all can make it! Gambateh!
Watched 8 Style on 8TV. 1pm-2pm. It's all about fashion. YAY! I LOVE FASHION! =) So that episode was talking about make up base, usage of cream and recommend some cream. BTW, it's a nice programme. And you must watch it too.
After that, my bro came back from tt and no tt for me today. Whee..
Got to upstairs do my homework. Felt that it's the time to clean up my table. LOL!

My messy table. XD

But I clean up my table halfway only. LOL!

Anyway, thanks raeymie for the song! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment