Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Booo the teacher!

BIG RED WORDS!

Okay, don't laugh at me! Well, she was covering her eyes AGAIN and marking our book.
Damn! I haven't complete my maths exercise yet that time. So it was my turn, as usual I gave her my book and she kept on calling me turn back, turn front my book. Duhh! Guess what happened. Ishhh..this charcoal wrote "INCOMPLETE" on my book as u can see above. Urghhh..I was like wtf that time why you CONTENG my book like hell although I din complete my homework! I'll write there pls mark my book nicely next time or better keep your hands off my book!! P/S: It's not your grandfather's book or your drawing book! Anyway, Bryan's book kena too. =)
Haih..tuition 4 hours tmr. And Ivan pissed me off! =(
I think that's all for today.
Gotta bathe now.
Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment